April 16, 2009

Norm Coleman Is In

...the Urban Dictionary.

Dude 1: I can't believe my brother is still trying to be an olympic swimmer.
Dude 2: Really, isn't he incontinent?
Dude 1: Yeah man. They banned him from the pool. But every morning he keeps trying to sneak in.
Dude 2: That's weak. He wasn't even that great of a swimmer to begin with.
Dude 1: Yeah, the team, the coach and especially the janitors hate him more and more every day. There's no point in continuing this. He's really pulling a Norm Coleman.

(Totally stolen from Laurie.)

And just in case you didn't get enough teabagging jokes yesterday, people are teabagging movie quotes on Twitter. Oh, yeah.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh My. The movie things are fantastic.
Of course, some of them I like because I love the original quote ('You are without a doubt the worst teabagger I have ever heard of.' 'Ah! But you have heard of me.' and "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You teabagged my father. Prepare to die!").
But "Honey, I Teabagged the Kids" wins for most-wrongness in shortest phrase.
In contrast, the Bill & Ted ones seemed totally unremarkable (possibly because I've heard the Pansy Division song "Bill & Ted's homosexual adventure" more times than anyone should)